Reading Notes Week 11

The Goblin Town:

I already like the setting of this story. I can see myself doing a lot with it.. I can create a really descriptive scene of these "waves crashing." I am having this vision of a scene similar to the first episode of "Lost." I could come up with something else that the men turn in to to be more realistic, and maybe a specific plane could take them home?? Just brainstorming.

The Great Elephant:

I like this story but just recently did a desert themed story. But, I like this one more, I think! I could do a lot with the descriptions and the concept of sacrificing for others! But instead of the elephant dying, he could just give his only food supplies away, so its a little less gory.

(Elephant. Taken from StockPhotos.)

Inayat. Twenty Jataka Tales.

Comments