Reading Notes: Mahabharata B

The House of Fire:
I want to do a mystery retelling of this story. The beginning could be very descriptive of the inside of the building, and they could be trying to figure out why the building appears to be prepped to be on fire. This could be very dialogue based and I could set it as through it were a conspiracy. I also think the ending could be portrayed very dramatically with the dead bodies being misidentified. I would like to take an ncis kind of spin on this episode. I want to tell it in a modern setting, perhaps set in a mansion, and they create a tunnel or hole in a wall to escape.. then a crime scene expert comes in and claims it was them that died.

The Escape. Taken from PDE.

PDE Mahabharata
Sources used: Arnold, Besant, Devee, Dutt, Ganguli, Kincaid, Macfie, Mackenzie, Nivedita, Seeger, and Tagore.

Comments