Time Strategies

I generally have more going on during the day and have more free time at night. I think having a set plan for when to do my work will help me keep it all under control. The schedule I have set right now works perfectly for my schedule!
For this blog, I read The Psychology of Checklists.  I found this article very helpful. One thing I like about it is that it says to put a time to every task. For me, I write lists and then never complete them because I either forget about them, or I don't put a time to it. I'll definitely use that strategy.
Next, I read Four Questions to Help You Overcome Procrastination. Every question they ask about is so important to productivity. My personal favorite is the question of what I can be doing to get started. The worst part of any task is sitting down and doing it... So I am going to start asking myself how I can motivate myself to get started.
As a music major, each semester, I am enrolled in anywhere from 7 to 9 classes. My hardest time challenge will be simply remembering all of the tasks I have to complete. Making lists will be helpful.
(Drawn Checklist. Taken from Google Images.)

See you next time. Happy Until!
-Jessie

Comments