Reading Options

There are many options for readings provided for this class, which is exciting! There is a reading style for every student. Looking through the options, I am drawn to the Public Domain Ramayana. This is because there is a variety of translations, illustrations, as well as audio. I also like that . it is readily available! Moving on to the re visitation of the Ramayana, I like the idea of the film. I am a visual person and I find this interesting and useful. I also like that the plot is listed out second by second beneath the video. For weeks 6-7, once again I am drawn to the online option. I can revisit it whenever I need to. I do not know very much about Indian stories so I very much look forward to beginning these readings.
(Yellow Happy taken from google images)

See you next time! Happy until!
-Jessie

Comments